What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The Truth Behind the $511,512 Commission PAYDAY
- Get free traffic using this killer software which taking the time and effort out of internet marketing
- Yhe software is designed to also give this network of sites ALL the traffic could possibly need
- Automated software that generates you your own network of siphon sites
- Simple yet effective system for generating income online
- Drive huge traffic wherever you please
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cash Siphon scores 74.19/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.CashSiphon.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: CashSiphon.com you’ll also be taken through to CashSiphon.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)